The oldest part of this building was constructed around 1820 and served as the stable yard and carriageway of The Old Hobart Hotel. After the Old Hobart Hotel was demolished in 1830, a new building was erected in its place. It faced Elizabeth street and served as a store for Ash Chemist and Druggist. Remnants of yesteryear’s stories hang and sit quietly on the walls. This ambience was just apt for us to share the story of The Great Indian Single Malt that, a tipple that has traveled all the way from Goa. More than 35 people participated and enjoyed our Master Class here.