If you like apple pie, this is the liquid version of that dessert. Here we show you, how you can take apples and turn them into this absolutely wonderful drink, using Paul John EDITED.
Paul John EDITED has this really warm note and a tiny little bit of smoke coming in, and that's what's going to take this to a completely different level.
Glass: Old Fashioned
Ingredients: 45 ml Paul John Edited
1 Bar Spoon Demerara Sugar
5 Apple Slices
1 Small Stick Cinnamon
10 ml Bar Spoons Monin Amaretto
Garnish: Half fine sugar and cinnamon powder rim, caramelized apple with cinnamon stick (flower of apples with cinnamon stick in the center as a stand)
• Mix demerara sugar with cinnamon and rim glass
• Fill glass with a bar spoon of demerara, cinnamon sticks, and muddle
• Add apple slices and muddle again, fill with ice
• Add Edited and the Amaretto
• Stir well to mellow and taste to adjust
• Top with ice if needed and add a dash of Angostura Bitters
• Garnish with a cinnamon stick and apple wedge Watch the video and enjoy making it and drinking it.
1-0 of 0